Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Friday 10 June 2016

After headling Soweto Fashion Week with his amazing performance,Musty Just Model sit down to talk to us about his expirience and how it has changed his life today.

This was certainly not the first time the Nigerian based in S.A Musty Male Model ,taking part in top fashion events.He was recently part of  S.A Fashion Week W/A17 as one of the model,but as he said himself..."in such a big stage like SA Fashion Week,you find a lot of competition as all top models from across the country and international are also found there.therefore the competition is tight for any new model to shine"...

The AFTV Chat with Musty,after his outstanding performance,which saw him making headlines news in media's like The Citizen Newspaper,Sowetan Live,News24,Sabc 3 and other top media.This is what he heard to say.

" When I saw myself in front of page newspapers. Am been in this game for long and i had enjoyed it so much on the ramp and after the show when people we be talking about me that I did well on stage. So those words encourage me to put more effort in my modeling career..To the organizer of Soweto Fashion Week,I really appreciate what they're have done for me to be on media and newspapers. My words to them May Almighty God continue to bless them and increase they're Glory. Soweto fashion week forward forever...About publicity I feel so blessed and everywhere I go now people recognize me.. So as for me I need to continue humble myself and focus on my modeling career.. As for you Mr Sam I really appreciate your support all the time for the great platform you always give me.thank you so much. Now am planning to go for international trip about modeling"

No doubt Musty is one of the kind and AMMFI and AFTV will continue to  continue to support him in everything he does in this industry..


Musty Justy Model coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment