Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Friday 25 January 2019

Meet Mister Africa International's 4th Runner up.

 Having won Top model Africa and 4th runner up Mister Africa international during Mister Africa International Africa. Makala Ngongi Nganda who is Mister Cameroon tell us about his journey into the modelling industry. And he explains what made him to realise the talent that he has in the ramp.

TR:Hie Mr Cameroon can you tell us who you are?
MN: I'm Makala Ngongi Nganda, a vibrant youth from a Cameroonian and Nigerian Parent. Very confident but shy sometimes, Lol!! Who believes in the principle "Never giving up" and always stay positive and fight for your dreams..
I'm a fitness trainer, Model and an actor.. I guess its a brief summary.

TR:When did you decided 'Okay' ! this is it , I'm going to compete for this pageant?
MN: Actually it was the day of the pageant. At the regional level. I was convinced by my friends to just take part in it.
For I wasn't so interested about it and didn't even know about it. Thank God for them for as a result of that encouragement they gave me, I've never stopped right up till NOW.

TR: When you were announced as the King of the pageant. How did you manage to receive the news and did you had any clue that you were the winner?
MN: I was chilled and very exited at the same time. From day one, I knew I had what it takes to emerge winner. So wasn't really surprised.

TR:What lesson did you draw from the whole competition?
MN: Confidence and believing in yourself is key and let no one tell you ,you can't do it. Mediocre minds Never achieve greatness

TR:Who is your role model in Africa?
MN: Mandela, Chimamanda Ngozi and Genevieve Nnaji. Funny how its filled with women. Lol!! But their ideas of Never sticking to what they believe and Never giving up is INSPIRING.
As for male models, I just believe they should be given same opportunities as females. Though modeling is generally termed a female stuff.. Lol!!

TR:Still on Africa,we have seen a number of pageants supporting your female counterparts.What do you think should be done to support the boy child in the modelling industry?
MN: As for male models, I just believe they should be given same opportunities as females. Though modeling is generally termed a female stuff.. Lol!!

TRWhat are your future plans?
MN: Take fitness in Africa  to another level.Do bigger pageants, Motivate the ones looking up to me, Dominate the acting industry in Africa why not the World. (Laughs).
All in all stay focus and see my dreams come through..

TR:Besides modelling what are your other dreams that you planning to achieve?
MN: Like I earlier mention. I'm all about entertainment and believing in talent..
So Fitness and acting is something I'd really live to expand on.

TR:It was nice having a conversation with you!
MN: Your welcome and thanks for having me...

By Tapiwa Rubaya





1 comment: