Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Thursday 27 June 2019

WHY I WOULD CHOOSE COMMERCIAL MODELLING OVER RUNWAY.

What should it be ,Commercial or runway modelling ? This is one of the questions which models ask themselves when selecting their career in the modelling sector. Vincent Hungwe is a 26 year old Zimbabwean model signed under one of the most exclusive Zimbabwean modelling agency,'Top Model Zimbabwe'.We interact with him as he explain why he would select commercial modelling over runway modelling. 


TR:Vincent can you tell us about yourself?
VH: Hie thank you for having me. I'm a 26 year old guy who is Christ like and who loves anything which has to do  with fitness.When you look at me you can tell I am fit (laughing).

TR:You have been appearing in a number of commercial adverts. Where did your journey began?
VH:After i was signed with Top model Zimbabwe agency,that’s when things started,it was in 2015 when I received  a commercial to the data double up promotion for econet .

TR:What has been the important  thing you have learnt in your journey?
VH:That you should always be prepared for anything that comes your way and always be optimistic.


TR:Who is your role model and why?
VH:My role model I  can  bold say since I’m Christ like that explains a lot (giggles).

TR:Given a chance to choose between commercial and runway what will you select and why?
VH:I will choose commercials because it pays better and it can be consistent as long you have what companies wants!.

TR:Where do you see your future?
VH:I see myself as a successful young man and a philanthropist.

TR:This year what are your  major goals?
VH:About goals I’m just waiting for what God wants me to have according to his plans,we will go.


TR:What advice do you have for upcoming models who look up to you?
VH:Be so sure about what you want ,you should plan do’s and don’ts and always have faith in you and be always good to learn .
Insta @vincecarterzw

By Tapiwa Rubaya 

No comments:

Post a Comment