Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Thursday 26 January 2017

Tapiwa Rubaya Catch up with two of the top models from AMMFI who will be participating in Mpumalanga Fashion and Design Week Spring Summer 2017


 As weeks becomes days and days becomes hours,one can actually smell the presence of the Mpumalanga Fashion and Design Week Spring Summer 2017.Two AMMFI of  models Shadel Noble and Mo  who are among models,who are to participate as models during the MFDW.Are interviewed by Tapiwa Rubaya the journalist who questions them about the journey they have walked along with AMMF and what they are expecting at the Mpumalanga Fashion and Design Week.


 Meet Shadel Noble (24),Zimbabwean
Q:Define yourself...
A:I am an easy going character kind of quiet but enjoy socializing and meeting new people.

Q:Take us to your modelling Journey...
A:I started modelling with fingers in 2016 I graduated top of my class and I also won the male model of the year.It was a difficult challenge as a lot of competition in these events that I competed in I had to be determined and confident.

Q:Your inspiration ...
A:My friends encourage me  to give it a go.

 Q:State some of the runways that you have participated in...
A:Swaziland fashion week,Jan Jams Men's wear fashion show;Ekurhuleni fashion festival,Royal Family Fashion show (in Limpopo),Intwasa Fashion show,Matabeleland fashion week.

Q:You are the first ever AMMFI International brand ambassador.Since 2015 what has it been like for your career as an ambassador of AMMFI?
A:It really has been very exciting and thrilling as they have been special movements that i have experienced.

Q:What are somethings that you have achieved as the brand ambassador?
A:It has opened up opportunities for me to be able to participate in events which really i am grateful to be at.

Q:Besides being a model,what else are you good in besides modelling ?
A:I love my basketball of which i play for a club which is rated third in my country (Zimbabwe).I represented my country in the under 16s and 18s team i also represented my province (Bulawayo) during the All Africa youth games for four years,as sport it is an important  part of my life as well i am a community basketball coach at a junior level.


Q:What do you think is the main aim of the AMMFI for bringing all their international guests for MFDW?
A:Its to showcase the elegance of the models and as well the beauty of fashion through clothes.


__________________________________________________________________________

 MEET MOE ALLAM (20) EGYPT

Q:Tell us about yourself?
A:I am More Allam.I am one big life fanatic! If anyone were to ask me "what I do ?".My answer would be "that I live " I don't fit under category.Yes ,I am a model but sometimes you will see me behind the camera to or styling someone.I just can't be limited to one thing because I am here to live.

Q:You have  been part of AMMFI the mother brand for MFDW since 2015 and you are also part of its winter season brand for MFDW AW 17/18.How has it been for you?
A:AMMFI was my very first building block into what my career even  right now.Samuel the father of the organisation has always seen the greatest in everyone and he always ensures that we all work as a team not separate individuals.The expensive is very exciting but still a lot of hard work ahead of us to ensure that MFDW is a well established event.I am loving every step of it and i am ready to take it head on.

Q:Take us to your bio in the modelling scene?
A:My breach in the modelling industry was a favour that turned to passion.During my first year at Wits.My friend Francis,was approached by two ladies from Jubilee,a girl free.They asked him and I to be models for their charity fashion show After doing that show there were two designers that saw a talent I have seen in years.
So from fragile age of 18 I was propelled into the industry .I have modeled for South Africa Fashion week,I have worked with Liberado,Flying Fish ,Side step,Vintage Zionist etc.

Q:What can people expect from you as you will be walking for home stage production?
A:I am not here to set expectations.I have always believed you can never force greatness it always happens effortlessly.But one thing to expect for sure is that the AMMFI family is ready for the world to see us.

Q:Your inspiration is
A:This is always a hard one to answer.My inspiration comes from my best friend John Malgas and Travis Scott.The reason why my best friend is my inspiration is not because he pushes me or any conventional ways to inspire one.
Bare in mind that my best friend is a music producer.Travis Scott being my favourite artist doesn't make him inspiring to me.However  he lives a life to the fullest and he tries to show us all that we can too. I am a die hard enthusiasts.

Q:Favorite saying:
A:There are two versions of my favorite sayings "trust " and trust,in the motion "there is  not always time to explain at times so if I tell you to trust me.You need to know that no questions need to be asked trust and your answer will lay in front.

                                                                                  By Tapiwe


1 comment:

  1. This is pretty good i must say.
    Way to go.....

    Reach for the stars

    ReplyDelete