Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Thursday 8 June 2017

From being Mr Model Africa 2015 to 1st runner up Mr Ideal Nigeria 2017,that is the story of Abasiomo a male model from Nigeria.


From being Mr Model Africa 2015 to 1st runner up Mr Ideal Nigeria 2017.
Tapiwa Rubaya (TR) caught up with Abasiomo Adams (AA) a Nigerian model who recently was crowned 1st runner up Mr Ideal Nigeria.During the interview Mr Adams talks about his previous role as Mr Model Africa and the current role his going to face as the first runner up of Mr Ideal Nigeria.

TR:Define Abasiono Adams...

AA:My name is Abasiomo Adams,a Nigerian.When it comes to defining myself,I would say I am a loyal and honest person,I always go for what I want and work hard for it.
TR:In 2015 you won the Mr Model Africa pageant and got crowned as Mr Model Africa,what did it mean to you especial your career?

AA:Winning Mr Model Africa in 2015 was my 1st step into the modelling world it meant a lot to me because it opened doors for me and I learnt a lot and the people that supported me believed in me knowing that I will always give in my best to be good in what I do and I thank all my supporters.
TR:What were your duties during your reign as Mr Model Africa?
AA: As Mr Model Africa,I was representing and the face of the brand.Hence was tasked to create a good image for the brand.

TR:What is your take of the current Mr Model Africa?
AA:The current Mr Model Africa,Jeffrey is a hardworking and gentle person.He delivers when he is meant to.

TR:Are you currently working together in any project?
AA:Currently we are not working on any project but hope to do so soon.
TR:Any memorable event that you won't forget during your reign as Mr Model Africa?
AA:It was quite a memorable one,a night I would will never forget because I didn't believe I would turn out to be a winner the contest was a tough one.

TR:What is your take of the current Mr Model Africa?
AA:The current Mr Model Africa Jeffrey is a hardworking and gentle person.He delivers when he is meant to.
TR:Are you working together in any project?
AA:Currently we are not working on any project but hope soon we will.
TR:You introduced a campaign about 'autism'.Tell us more about the campaign?
AA:The campaign about autism was about creating awareness for people to know there is something called autism.
Some children are born with autism and as they grow you notice they can't communicate with the rest of the world,as they are in need special care.Most parents with children who are affected with Autism sometimes believe that their children are 'witches' etc. Then they neglect them.
Children with autism have something which is good in them,it can be painting,designing,mathematician etc.Albert Einstein was autistic.

TR:Currently you are the first runner up for Mr Ideal Nigeria,what are your plans?
AA:There are projects that I have in mind but I can't mention them  because I  haven't  been fully planned them.
TR:What does it mean working with the award winning photographer Kurengworkx?

AA:Working with kurengworkx was amazing,he is a cool and smart person who knows what he wants and how he wants it to be done and it was great working with him and I will continue working with him.

TR:Who is your international role model?
AA:For me I would say Idris Elba,he is an actor but an actor is a model right?
TR:What's your description of the AMMFI?
AA:AMMFI a good platform for models.I think they have the best in mind for models.
TR:What are your plans when you become AMMFI ambassador?
AA:I plan to become a better model and a good actor and also to represent the brand

IG;twitter,snapchat:@whizadams
FB:Abasiono Adams
Email:mridealnigeriaearth2017@gmail.com
By Tapiwa Rubaya


No comments:

Post a Comment