Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Wednesday 12 July 2017

AMMFI ZIMBABWE BRAND AMBASSADOR GRABS BAAW 'OUTSTANDING MODEL AWARD


Some have defined him as Mr Bulawayo,while some have went further to ordain him as the King of the Model and Fashion ramp.
Shadel Noble has been considered by many as any international model,he scoped the 'Outstanding Model Award' during the BAAW ceremony.
Mr Noble was competing for the award along with the reigning Miss Tourism Zimbabwe and Miyamiko Banda who is yet to represent the country at Nigeria for Mr Africa.
The outstanding Model,BAAW winner said he wasn't expecting to be the winner of the award.
"I really didn't expect to win because I was    going up against gurus in the industry.I was over the moon and happy full of joy I was really amazed and shocked when they called my name,"he said.



He further stated out that this has opened more doors for him in the modelling industry and it will also play a major role if he is looking for sponsorship.
Shadel said he would like to thank his instructors,family and fans for the role they have played in his career.
"I would like to thank my instructors Miss Sarah Mpofu and Talent Mpofu.I would not be a model I am today if it wasn't for their grooming.
Also my family has supported me,my father sometimes he covers my trips and I  would like to thank everyone who voted for me.
He further said he wants to also appreciate and thank God for the talent he gave him.
The 23 year old award winner,was dressed by Bethel of the brand M.O.D (My Own Designs).
Mr Noble said Bethel has once dressed him during a fashion show which was held in  Swaziland,hence its the  the reason of selecting Bethel as his dresser.
The Bulawayo arts awards took place on the 30th of June.

By Tapiwa Rubaya

No comments:

Post a Comment