Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Wednesday 26 July 2017

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH THE BOTSWANA'S TOP INTERNATIONAL MALE MODEL SESHA BASINOKO



Botswana top model Sesha Basinoko (SB) has turned out to be one of

the upcoming talented Model in his country for the past few years that

have passed by.

Tapiwanashe Rubaya (TR)  the journalist ,caught up with Sesha whom in

an interview states out some challenges that he faced when he entered

the modelling industry.


TR:Who is Sesha Basinoko?
SB:I am Sesha  Basinoko,a fitness model,runway model and a commercial model.

TR:Tell us about your journey in the modelling sector?
SB:It began back in 2015 as fitness model only advertising clothing
lines in 2016.I did a couple of TV adverts and promotional.

TR:Can you share with us your difficult moments that you faced in your
first days as a model?
SB:Most outfits didn't fit me because of my big structure also my walk
and posing.

TR:What are the major differences that you have noticed between
modelling and body building?
SB:Modelling wants a skinny shredded body while body building its more
gain muscles and preferring your physique.

TR:Recently you participated at the Presidential Fashion show in
Botswana.Describe the atmosphere and what you benefited?
SB:Its so tiring,hectic,tough no room to breath and it was a great
experience and I gained national exposure.

TR:State some of the fashion shows that you have participated as a model?
SB:Mpumalanga Fashion and Design Week,Tshwane Fashion
Festival,Presidential Fashion Show (Botswana).

TR:Given a chance to contest for Mr Botswana title,what will it mean to you?
SB:I want to build my career as an event manager,so I will like to
give it a try but as an organising team.

TR:As a model one has to attend a gym which is the same with a body
builder,however what are the main differences between the two when it
comes to gym?
SB:As a model its more about bringing in a physique that will please
everyone meaning ,I  have to drop my weight and stop training body
parts like back which actually makes me look bigger,but as bodybuilder
more about my balance,symmetry and getting big.

TR:Are you going back to your body building career?
SB:Yes.


By Tapiwa Rubaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment