Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Thursday 12 April 2018

Adonis Ncube to participate at the premiere search of Mister AMMFI Zimbabwe 2018/2019.

AMMFI has turned out to be a platform whose aim is to take models into
greater heights.As the AMMFI continues its search for who will be
crowned the next Mister AMMFI Zimbabwe.
A number of Zimbabwean models are have been selected  to participate at the Mister AMMFI Zimbabwe search,one of these models is
Adonis Ncube (AN) a prominent face who has featured in various adverts
in the country.
In an interview with Tapiwa Rubaya,Adonis doesn't only provide his
modelling profile but he tells us the role he would play if he wins
the pageant.

TR:Briefly can you tell us who you are ?
AN: Well my full name is Adonis Ncube I'm 27 this year,I'm originally
from the small town of beitbridge,I'm a contract worker at the
ministry of transport n I love fashion.

TR:How long have you been in the modelling industry.Take us to your history?
AN: I've been in the Industry since 2011 my 1st gig was Zim fashion
week 2011 I was approached by these guys at Arcidia sports club they
just liked my look n the way I was built n asked if I was interested
from then I was hooked I've work with brands like Edgars;Econet,NMB
bank,Pacific storms and a couple of runway shows since then.

TR:Who is your role model in the industry?
AN: Honestly I don't have a role model in this industry, since it is
something I do for fun but internationally I look up to guys Borris
Kodjoe n morris chestnut.

TR:When was the first time you heard about AMMFI and what do you think
about the AMMFI?
AN: First of AMMFI last year actually thought it was just a random
agency turns out they are way bigger than that.I think AMMFI is a
great n one of the best platforms for a model to be showcased on here
in Africa n specially Zim where the modeling industry is at a stand
still.

TR:Currently AMMFI International is searching for Mister AMMFI
Zimbabwe who will become its new brand ambassador...Do you think you
got the qualities to represent AMMFI in Zimbabwe?
AN: Yeah I definitely think I got the qualities.I feel with the right
  mentor-shipn the right partners I could be the best to come out of Zim
or even Africa n AMMFI would be a great n much needed tool.

TR:What led you to be a participants in this search?
AN: I feel I need to take myself to an international stage n Ammfi
seems to offer that opportunity so I felt it might be a stepping stone
plus the prize money is good.

TR:The winner of Mister AMMFI Zimbabwe will also have a chance later
on the year to go to Poland to compete for Mister Supranational do you
think.you have what it take to bring the crown back home should you be
the winner of Mister AMMFI Zimbabwe 2018?
AN: Yes I got all the necessary tools to bring the crown home but if I
don't It would be a great experience to have been part of it..and a
learning experience as well



For more information on the Mister AMMFI Zimbabwe:
Contact:+27711106038
Email:aftv.sa@gmail.com
Facebook:Mr AMMFI Africa

 Facebook: Adonis Ncube
Instagram: the_duke_adonis

No comments:

Post a Comment