Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Tuesday 10 April 2018

MEET PANASHE MAKAYA ONE OF THE CONTESTENT AT THIS YEAR'S MISTER AMMFI ZIMBABWE 2018/2019



AMMFI INTERNATIONAL is spreading its wings as its gearing up for launch of the
first Mister AMMFI Zimbabwe 2018 that will be officially done this year in
2018.
A number of Zimbabwean male models are registering to competing for the
final spot to be crowned Mister AMMFI Zimbabwe 2018 and become the AMMFI brand ambassador.
21 year old Panashe Makaya is one of the models who will be taking
part during the Mr AMMFI Zimbabwe search.
Tapiwanashe Rubaya interviews Panashe (PM) who explained the main
reason why his taking part of the AMMFI search.

TR:Briefly can you tell us who you are ?
PM:m Ashlee Panashe Makaya a 21 year old who wastes no time but
explores chasing success. I am a student at The Innovation and
Technoprenueral University also known as Harare Institute of
Technology. While pursuing my degree in Electronic Engineering, i take
sport as my daily bread and also do modeling.

TR:How long have you been in the modelling industry.Take us to your history?
PM:I started trying out modeling in August 2016 and began my
professional carrier in February 2017.
Since then i have taken part in the following Runway Fashion shows
:Tapfumanei Munenge Couture (Coco September Issue),Latin Friday .The
Style Concierge
Magazine shoots:Edgars
Commercials :ZINWA;Air Excellence

TRWhat or who inspired you to go into the modelling industry?
PM:Well i started trying out modeling after an encounter with the
Edgars Zimbabwe Visual Marketing Manager/Stylist Marshall Malikula and
he asked me if i was a model at first sight and suggested i try it out
if i wasn't one. I had actually gone to the Edgars offices to drop off
mail. And that's how my journey began. I thank him for noticing the
hidden talent.

TR:Who is your role model in the industry?
PM:Tyson Beckford as he was the first black model to be part of Ralph Lauren

TR:When was the first time you heard about AMMFI and what do you think
about the AMMFI?
PM:Well i saw it on a flier on a designer's status and just told
myself never let an opportunity pass by that is with your reach. I
think its something that can be life changing to their modeling
carrier and would be a great opportunity to be part of this event.

TR:Currently AMMFI International is searching for Mister AMMFI
Zimbabwe who will become its new brand ambassador...Do you think you
got the qualities to represent AMMFI in Zimbabwe?
PM:I do have confidence in myself to say  that i have the qualities to
become Mr AMMFI as i would represent my country with confidence, pride
and not forgetting being an ambassador of my culture and its values.

TR:What led you to be a participants in this search?
PM:Like i said it is better to take part in an event than to let an
opportunity pass by and regret. I believe we never cease to learn and
i am willing to learn and this is best done through exposure. So
basically i want to learn and keep going up the modeling industry and
i believe this can change my carrier.

TR:The winner of Mister AMMFI Zimbabwe will also have a chance later
on the year to go to Poland to compete for Mister Supranational do you
think.you have what it take to bring the crown back home should you be
the winner of Mister AMMFI Zimbabwe 2018?
PM:Well i do not doubt myself of representing my country and
showcasing talent at its best. As a sportsman i believe that one
should showcase their talent and may the best man win in favor of the
representative of the Land of Peace, Zimbabwe.


Facebook: Ash Panashe Makaya
Instagram: @ashmakaya

BY Tapiwa Rubaya

No comments:

Post a Comment