Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Thursday 25 October 2018

Exclusive interview with Sexiest Hunk Tevin Lennox.

Tevin Lennox is  one of the sexist male models who is flying the African continent high in Europe, despite him being away from his own home Zimbabwe,Tevin is a proudly African.
With big task awaiting for him during,Mister Africa Tevin Lennox (TL) speaks out about his career in the modelling industry it all during an interview.

TR:Tevin can you describe yourself?
TL: I'm like a book. If you read it nicely you'll love  it. If you read it with wrong intentions you  will face it later and  then if you try to tear any page u regret it later. Its upon a reader in context meaning if u get to know and approach me nicely. I'm as good as gold. I'm open minded,risk taker and always driven to excel.

TR:When one observes your pictures they can tell you are a talented model.Where did you your journey began?
TL: The Journey began as a child. Used to save pocket money meant for me to buy school lunches and will take at centenary park,will try mimic poses i would have seen on store catalogues. My passion for photography grew to extent I be friend older guys who were already in business.

TR:What inspires you?
TL: I'm inspired by models who start at the bottom and succeed with effort,determination and working tirelessly without changing themselves. My parents also are  my biggest inspiration in encouraging me to what ever it takes to peruse my dreams.

TR:As a photogenic fitness model why is working out an important factor in your life?
TL: It brings a lot of positives. Good for overall health and fitness, physical appearance its also strong marketing tool in this industry. It helps  so that  i remain in prime shape throughout. I feel confident in doing doing shoots with or with clothes.

TR:How many times do you work out?
TL: My times vary depending on work commitments etc. However on average 4-6 times a week. On a typical day i train twice a day early mornings and late afternoon or evening.

TR:Original you are from Africa,Zimbabwe,what do you love about Africa and Zimbabwe?
TL: Born and in Zimbabwe and proudly African. My people are strong,resilient and peace loving people . I love our vast continent because its so unique with beautiful landscapes, the wildlife,the food,breathtaking scenery.

TR:Currently you are based in Great Britain.What are some difference have you observed from the international modelling industry and Africa's modelling industry?
TL: The industry is relatively small in africa which makes competition fierce among aspiring models difficult to break even. Where I'm based in UK if you are  capable of marketing yourself. You can make it  without being assigned to an agency. As someone from minority group i find it easier to be selected for some roles

TR:Tevin you will be taking part at Mister Africa under Mister  International Africa.Can you tell us more about it ?
TL: Mr Africa International mission is to empower African men by giving them the platform to serve their communities. The peagent showcases the ability,beauty,talents and heritage. I will greatly appreciate love from my fellow people is to spread the word and repost any of my images on Instagram tag me @tevin_muscledope and use hashtags #roadtomisterafrica or #misterafrica2018.
There is no limit on number of repost the more we do it. Victory is ours. I would like to thank everyone for for their unwavering support.

TR:Recently your name appeared among the nominees of Zimbabwe models awards.How did you manage to be part of the nominees?
TL:A journalist who cover such events contacted me and suggested if I'll be keen to take part. I submitted my images to the organisers.

TR:Which categories are you hoping to scope an award?
TL: Best Newcomer and Fitness

TR:For Africa to improve in the industry what do you think should be done?
TL: The industry should be more inclusive, diverse ,realistic or representative to all people irrespective of gender,sexuality etc. In the real world people come in all different shapes,colour and sizes. Those with potential should be encouraged and natured where they can fit in different categories like real people,commercials,runway etc.

Facebook tevin j lennox
Instagram tevin_muscledope

No comments:

Post a Comment