Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Wednesday 24 October 2018

NEWLY CROWNED MR AMMFI ZIM TO FACE A BIG TASK AT MISTER AFRICA IN NIGERIA.

It has been months since the announcement of the search of the new King  of Mister AMMFI Zimbabwe was made .
The call saw numerous candidates sending their profiles to take on the post,only one was approved and that is Adonis Ncube (AN).
In an interview with Aftv Adonis explains what it means being crowned the newly Mr AMMFI Zimbabwe and also he tells us more about the big task waiting for him in Nigeria.


TR:Congratulations in being crowned Mr AMMFI Zimbabwe?
AN: Thanks you very much I still don't believe it myself.

TR:What does your appointment mean to your career?
AN: My Appointment as Mr AMMFI Zimbabwe is defiantly an unexpected but much needed boost to my career as I feel I will be exposed to a whole new perspective in this industry.

TR:Why do you think you were crowned Mr AMMFI Zimbabwe?
AN: not sure exactly why I was crowned but I guess my work  has something to do with it.

TR:What's your take of the brand AMMFI brand?
AN: The Brand AMMFI is all new to most of us in the industry but I think I appreciated it more as I got to know what they (AMMFI) are about since they mainly advocate for Male models. I feel the brand has a lot to offer for the male modeling industry.

TR:You are from Beitbridge,how will your appointment change the modelling industry in your area?
AN: Beit-bridge is quit a small town n I haven't met some 1 really interested in modeling from my area. I feel my appointment may change some people's views on the industry and encourage a few to partake,
I have plans for my own modeling Agency coming up soon n I would be great to have a few reps from my own town

TR:Adonis you have been in the industry since 2011,how has the industry been for you?
AN: From 2011 till now I've surely experienced a lot of ups and down I've had my fair share of good and bad side of the industry but however I think all those experiences have made me the model I am today so I'm Grateful.

TR:How did you receive the news on your appointment as Mr AMMFI Zimbabwe?
AN: firstly disbelief because there was so intense competition I feel the other guys surely did not make it easy for me then excitement after thinking of all the opportunities that my come from being Mr AMMFI Zimbabwe then lastly honoured at I get to represent the country soon.

TR:Currently you have a big task on you, on your first assignment as Mr AMMFI Zimbabwe.Which is representing Zimbabwe at Mister Africa?
AN: Yes this is one of the biggest tasks I've faced as a model to date.
I have never done a pageant before so this is a new experience not really sure what to expect as yet,I'm just going to do my best as I will not only be representing myself but the whole country,Zimbabwe.

TR:Adonis the Best on your role as the new ambassador of AMMFI Zimbabwe
By Tapiwa Rubaya

No comments:

Post a Comment