Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Monday 12 August 2019

FORMER MR ZIM ENGAGES IN AN INTERNATIONAL CHARITY PROJECT.

Since King Noble aka Shadel Noble was ordained as Mr Zimbabwe,he has worked with several charity organisations in Zimbabwe. Even after leaving his office as Mr Zimbabwe,Shadel Noble (SN) has continued to work with his community especially when it comes to charity work. Shadel is one of the few African models who are contesting to be Face Of Class an organisation which seeks to help the needy. In an interview Shadel Noble tells us why his contesting to become the face of the Class organisation and he also share with us some of the incredible charity work his doing for his community.....


TR:Working in Charity projects is not new to you and your brand .What are some of the programmes that you have engaged in the past?
 SN:Working in Charity projects has been a blessing and great as for the  projects that I have  be participating in are, 'The  Livingston Galen Trust Fund' where we donated Sanitary pads for the girl child and teaching them how to use them and that has also taught me a lot and helped me to step out of my box and be educated further about day to day needs that young people lack due to our economy etc.I have also worked  with Fashion Fights Cancer where money  was raised to help children in need of treatment and also I had the privilege to offer my service as a model. 
To add on to the cause, I decided to approach Sandra Jones Orphanage to invite some of the kids to one of the fashion shows which they enjoyed and I got to  spoil them and it was a an awesome and a great  unforgettable experience that i will do again.

TR:As a model and former Mr Zimbabwe why is it important for you to continue working in the charity projects and with your community. When you no longer in the office?
SN:My time as Mr Zimbabwe was great and a level up work wise and  I feel it is still very important to work alongside with charity orfanisations because the little help and support .I can give goes a long way for those in need. I strongly believe that it is always a good thing to give a helping hand where you can or even just by your presence and time.
Hence,I am  no longer  Mr Zimbabwe it doesn't amd won't ever change my duties and care to society as I have,the biggest title one can hold in this life and that is  being a human with humanity and care.


TR:You are competing to become the Face of Class 2019.Can you tell us more about the organisation and the event?
SN:Face of Class 2019, is an organization that is in process of putting together a summer party to help raise funds that will then go to charity so once again,another great charity project and assignment I'm glad to be a part of.

TR:As the organisation involves Charity,what does it mean for your brand ?
SN:For my brand,this means more opportunities and advances to get to work with more organizations in and out of charity nationally and hopefully internationally too.


TR:An early bird tells me that the competition involves a prize and if its money would you share it with your community and how?
SN:Yes, the prices are vast and it involves money. If I'm blessed with that it will probably go into the community cause if not for them.I would still be fighting for my way into the industry so,a thank you gesture is always good and this would be one.

TR:Back home which project are you participating in within your community?
SN:Currently I am still part of the  Sandra Jones Orphanage where we try and involve kids in fashion shows and such.

TR:Do you think its wise for models to look for fame over working with community?
SN:Fame is not always everything ,your work needs to do the  speaking because work is what creates the fame so work first then fame and with fame comes  great opportunities like working with charities and in your community with big organisations.
Hence I encourage work first and then fame will follow with the opportunities.

TR:Lastly who inspires you in terms of working in charity projects?
SN:Chance the Rapper is definitely my biggest inspiration.The amount of work he does for kids in his community and his community in general, is very admirable and I hope one day I can do for my community as much or even better.

To vote for Shadel Noble. 
Visit Face of Class 2019 Instagram page: @Clg-ent
Follow the page 
Select:Shadel Noble
Like and comment on the post.

By Rubaya Tapiwa

No comments:

Post a Comment