Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Friday 6 September 2019

MR ANGOLA PUSHES FOR EDUCATION FOR ALL AGENDA.

Pascoal Andre is a 21 year old model who is currently Mr World Angola who took part in Mr World 2019 in Philippines. The 21 year old model caught up with Aftv mag and told us how the economy challenges faced by his country has managed to drain good standard of the modelling industry in his country.He also told us how he is pushing the movement #Everygetseducated. 



TR: Pascoal hie,can you summaries history of who you are?
PA:I'm Pascoal Andre I'm 21 years old, 1.87 meters tall, weight is 76 kilos, I was a competitor in the Mister World 2019 contest in the Philippines, represented Angola and I was in the 25 finalists.

TR: When did it occur that you should join the fashion industry?
PA:I entered the fashion world in 2015 and started to work professionally two months later.


TR: When did your coronation to place as Mr. World Angola?
PA:I was crowned as Mr. Mundo Angola on 28 October 2018

TR:Share with us some of the challenges you face as Angola models and how can you solve the problems?
PA:In  the national market (Angola), fashion is nothing easier, and to make it worse this time ,as Angola is facing  the biggest economic decline due to the economic crises, it affects the way the national market behavior in fashion industry and sometimes to be part of a fashion events it takes long awaiting time, sometimes I sort out all these issues through some publicity and  participating  in zero cost jobs just to keep myself in shape and moving in tryng to get something big like a big contract with a reputable model agency

TR:You are currently working with your community on various charitable projects. Can you share with us some of these projects?
PA:Yes, I am currently working with my community I have taken advantage of my free time to teach the kids how to  read and write, I have been helping thoses who has no conditions to go to  a normal school and be part of normal educational system in my community, and my main focus is in all the  people with extreme disadvantage  in my society, I always try  to do everything i can and striving to help or get as many disadvantaged people as possible a normal life in terms of education and so on. I have a strong affection and respect for them and my opinion is that  the world would be a  better place if there was no one who is going through such kind of things.


TR:State four African tourist destinations you expect to travel?
PA:The 4 Tourist Destinations in Africa I would like to visit are
 1:South Africa
2:Mozambique
3 Ghana 
4:Sierra Leon


TR:Who inspires the fashion industry?
PA:My biggest inspiration in the fashion industry is William Level and Fred Costa


TR: What is your favorite favorite?
PA:Better to die on your feet than live on your knees


TR:Are there any other contests you plan to participate in?
PA:Yes there is New York fashion week and Lisbon fashion week

By Rubaya Tapiwa

No comments:

Post a Comment