Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Friday 4 October 2019

CLEVER MUTERO IS ORDAINED AS THE 2ND PRINCE.

Its title after title for Clever Mutero,which is a big improvement for him in the modelling industry. However the Zimbabwean modedel,is planning to migrate into another sector of the modelling industry . Clever Mutero is interviewed by the Aftv Mag and he reveals one of his biggest dreams in the modelling sector. He also shares with us his thoughts about the pageant that he took part in . 




TR:Clever Mutero is your full name but many call you Kleva is it coming from a nickname ?
CM: When i was in grade zero i couldn't write my name without looking or copy from somewhere.
 The "Kleva" spelling was the only spelling I could come up with lol eversince then I've been proud of it since it's one of the things i started on my own.


TR:Entering into the modelling industry,is not easy what are some of the challenges that you faced and how did you manage to conquer them?
CM:Pray. I pray before my every move. Despite the fact that I'm still facing most of them. Persistence is key. 

TR:Who inspires you in the industry and why? 
CM:Takunda Jacob Simende Inspires me, he came out from scratch and he went on to become the king of runway in China which is a great inspiration for most boys into modelling.



TR:You are from Zimbabwe,a town called  Kwekwe can you briefly in a summary tell us about the modelling industry there?
CM:Kwekwe is a very small city which consists of so much talent unfortunately because of our economy and that modeling here in our country is not taken seriously this make us youth of our *Golden City* not to be given or not to have the opportunities to show our talents chance and to put Kwekwe on e map but I hope I’m going to make a difference and become the mouth piece of my city.

TR:How do people from your town manage to reach the international stages?
CM:I don't know of anyone who's gone international from my city. It's really a challenge thus nobody has been able to do so.


TR:You have won several titles from your home town can you tell us more about them?
CM: I've won the first prince crown and Mr personality at once that was in 2018. In 2019 i managed to get the 2nd prince which by the way was a really disappointing to me and all those that believed in me. In 2020 I'm definitely going to be king.


TR:Clever which international pageants are you hoping to be part of ?
CM:I'd really wanna shift my focus to runway shows.
 They're much paying than most of these international pageants. If i get the chance I would sign with New York Runways.

TR:In 5 years what are you hoping to achieve in the modelling industry?
CM: Hopefully if all goes well and I happen to get me good sponsorship. I see myself as the MR Universe.

By Rubaya Tapiwa

No comments:

Post a Comment