Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Tuesday 8 October 2019

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH KEITH MACHAKAIRE~THE BEAST.

When you fell inlove with fitness training you don't know where it will lead you,for Keith Machakaire a Zimbabwean National volleyball player.During a chitchat with Keith Machakaire,he tells us why his being called the beast also how he managed to have his first job as a model at one of the exclusive award winning fashion in Zimbabwe.



TR:Keith can you give us a brief summary about your Biography?
KM:Well,I am a student at the university of Zimbabwe and a  Zim indoor and beach volleyball player.

TR:You are into modelling and volleyball how do you balance the two?
KM:Well it's not easy but i make it work also  luckily modelling is not as constant as the volleyball.


TR:How did the name the 'Beast' originally derives from?
KM:(giggling)Well the name 'The Beast',came from my aggression in the Court and what some other have called "insane or Beastly" workouts I do.

TR:You are part of the country's volleyball team.What does it mean being part of the national team?
KM:Being part of the national team is every,young gentlemen's dream and I am honoured everytime i get in action in national colours.

TR:Keith you became one of the first Zimbabweans to take part in the first African beach games that were hosted this year.can you share the experience that you had there?
KM:By far one of the best experiences i have ever had from travelling  across the world to landing on the island of Sal... The hospitality,exotic food and people were just amazing. 
On the court I  learnt a number of lessons which have geared me up for coming tournaments.

TR:Who inspires your sporting career?
KM:My mother has suffered with us all her life and basically what I do,I do it for her.
 When I step in that court or gym everyday its always for her.... Then again i look up to hardworking sporting icons like Christiano Ronaldo and Egor Kliuka(Volleyball Player)

TR:Back to your modelling career you are working closely with Edgars an award winning exclusive brand.How did your journey as a model there arosed?
KM:Well i never imagined myself as a model,but venturing into fitness you will naturally want to display your progress.Hence I had a proffesional shoot (self funded) then posted on social media apparently I struck some poses which apparently, Marshal Malikulu from Edgars liked .
He then recruited me and  that's how my journey started.

TR:Are they any plans of expanding your modelling career from commercial into other modelling sectors?
KM:Yes if any opportunity which comes my way i will grab it.

TR:Working out has been one of your day to day life How is it important to your sporting and modelling career?
KM:The reason  of working hard is very important  it mentally prepares you and boosts my confidence... Working hard makes me certain and sure that I can be explosive and perform at a high level on the court.... In modelling working out gives me confidence am sure of my body and am prepared for any shoot or challenge with anyone... Indoors outdoors with or without clothing.

TR:State 5 countries in Africa that you would like to visit...
KM:Madagascar, Tunisia, Senegal, Cameroon, Kenya.

 Instagram @iambeast_kth
 Facebook Keith E Machakaire

By Rubaya Tapiwa


No comments:

Post a Comment