Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Thursday 10 May 2018

Zimbabwe's Young Businessman Wesley Mupa to Participate For Mr AMMFI Zimbabwe 2018/2019.

Social media has been one of the best ways used to advertise information to the people. As the platform used reaches thousands of users fast. Wesley Mupa(WM) a Zimbabwean young enterprenuer and aspiring Mr AMMFI Zimbabwe tells Tapiwanashe Rubaya a journalist (TR) in an interview how social media helped him to gain information about 'Mr AMMFI Zimbabwe'. TR:Introduce yourself to the readers? WM:I am Wesley Mupa, i am the first born in a family of 7 kids. I finished high school in 2011 after having written my O'levels. Right now i own a small internet café, i have a passion for business. I love sports and things to do with fitness. Hobbies is playing football, reading books and watching movies TR:How long have you been in the modelling industry.Take us to your history? WM:I started being involved in modelling in 2013 when i joined a modelling agency called Size 4. I did a runway show with them before i became a freelance model. I have done photoshoots with clothing stores e.g Jan Jam store. Right now i am with House of Gentleman. TR:What or who inspired you to go into the modelling industry? WM:I have always had a heart for modelling, i can say it is something that has always been inside me. Over the years i have not been serious about it but with a bit of a push from friends, now it is something i am taking seriously TR:When was the first time you heard about AMMFI and what do you think about the AMMFI? WM:I first heard about AMMFI after having seen a post on facebook. I think its a good initiative which is going to help male models get seen out there. With how people portray Africa i think they are doing a good job selling Africa to the world.

TR:Who is your role model in the industry? WM:My role model i would say is David Beckham. TR:Currently AMMFI International is searching for Mister AMMFI Zimbabwe who will become its new brand ambassador...Do you think you got the quilitities to represent AMMFI in Zimbabwe? WM:Yes i believe i have what it takes to be AMMFI new ambassador. I like to challenge myself and i know being the new ambassador will take all i have and i know i am the right person. TR:The winner will also have a chance later on the year to go to Poland to compete for Mister Supranational do you think.you have what it take to bring the crown back home should you be the winner of Mister AMMFI Zimbabwe 2018? WM:Yes i just dont think but i know i have everything it takes for me to bring the crown home. I believe in myself and i know with hard work and dedication i can surpass all the others to get that crown. Facebook name is Wesley Mupa. On instagram the name is wesleymupa49. Also my email is wesleymupa49@gmail.com By Tapiwa Rubaya

No comments:

Post a Comment