Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Monday 27 February 2017

DEVELOPMENT IS NEEDED IN MODELLING INDUSTRY SAYS APOLLON IN THE RECENT INTERVIEW WITH AFTV.

 On a one on one interview Apollon from Benin speaks out about the changes that he wants to see in the modelling industry in Benin.Tapiwa Rubaya a journalist also gets to find out what model means in Benin.


Q:Where is Apollon name come from?
A:In a Greek history Apollon (French pronunciation) was the god of the sum and beauty.Everywhere he appear no women or man could set their eyes on him without admiration.Some were jealous of him and sometimes,he snatched their wives(lol).
There are no words till now to express his beauty.That is what I try to show anytime,anywhere even when am out of the runway since my work is to make people fall in love with every single cloth wear.
I own that name from Agent (Ceo of the angels models management) Yannick Arnold Altouunou who since when I started my modelling career never let me down.So in few words thats what i can say Apollon mean.



Q:Tell us about your history in the modelling industry?
A:i started modelling since last year with my agency and i have been working hard to become the next African male super model.

Q:what changed your life since you became a model?
A:Lots of things,i am no longer impressed by crowd,i also get to meet many beautiful women (joking).

Q:Can you share with us some of your achievements that you have obtained since you ventured in the modelling industry?
A:I've finally managed to catwalk for Vlisco group,i feel lucky to have been spotted by AMMFI because my career will certainly now go higher.

Q:who do you look up to in the industry?
A:Steph Model cause i really like his style his pictures.
Q:In your country how is how is the modelling industry

A:Modelling is at its real first step in my country.People are getting mind opened about.

Q:what changes are you hoping to see in the Benin Modelling industry?
A:I really expect my country to become one of the references in the African modelling industry.

Q:you are the face of AMMFI Benin.what does it mean?
A:It means that I am the good path and its great responsibility.



 Q:In 5 years where do you see yourself?
A:featuring New york fashion week,London Fashion Week and South Africa Fashion Week.
FB:Apollon -Supermodel
Ins:@apollon-supermodel
By Tapiwa Rubaya











                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment