Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Roberto Gomez opens up to Tapiwa Rubaya(AFTV) about his modeling career and the recent partnership between Muse of Elegancy in Togo and AMMFI Worldwide Models In South Africa!

                                                                                                               Pictures provided by the model
 
Robert Gomez is a Gabonees male model who resides in Togo.Currently he is modelling under Muse of Elegency agency.In an interview with Tapiwanashe Rubaya,Gomez reveals what are some of the benefits he believes he will obtain from the alliance between Muse of Elegance  the and their new partnership with AMMFI International.









Q:Who is Robert Gomez
A:My name is Roberto Gomez,I was born on the 10th of October 1994 in Libreville Gabon.I am am Gabonese.For the moment I am preparing my bachelor degree in Bank Insurance Option.

Q:Take us to your history of your modelling career ?
A:I was approached one day in the streets by one choreographer of a particular modelling  agency and I told him I will think about it.He invited me to repetition at the agency,where I went and I loved it that's when I decided to be part of the adventure.

Q:You are currently based in Togo,how has the modelling in your country been treating you?
A:It is not really easy for a model to evolve in Togo,there are a few modelling events going on in Togo,but thanks to my manager because of him I am able to take part in events held outside Togo.Also my manager is trying his best to find markets in the fashion industry.
However fashion industry is growing in Togo and I am delighted to see that I am one of those people who is advocating for it in Togo.


Q:You are also an athlete (sprinter).In terms of your sports and modelling how has the two worked?
I admit that athletic holds an important role in my life ,athletics and modelling have similar points they exploit our body.
I can get markets in the field of modelling and also be a figure of certain brand while I am an athlete.

Q:Now that the modelling agency you're representing (Muse of  Elegency) will be working hand in hand with AMMFI Worldwide Agency. what do you think you will benefit from the alliance?

A:With this alliance I expect to be present in big parades,to show want i am best at.Also it's an opportunity to represent AMMFI in Togo and work in his name andalso hope that this alliance will make me accomplish my modelling dreams.

Q:Who is your role model?
A:Leonardo Dicaprio.

Q:Thank you for your time.
A:You are welcome.










FB:Gomez Areag
inst:areag 10
Snapchat:areag 10

By Tapiwa Rubaya







                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment