Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Friday 17 February 2017

Malcolm Manyenga prepares to rock the ramp at the season premier of Mpumalanga Fashion and Design Week!

 Malcolm Manyenga is one of the Zimbabwe's models who are to model at the Mpumalanga Fashion and Design Week 's Ramp.During an interview with a freelance journalist Tapiwa Rubaya,Malcom informs that one of his dreams is to walk at the Newyork Fashion Week.
" see myself  modelling at the New York fashion week ".

Q:How old are you and how long have you been modelling?
A:I am 23 years of age and I've been modelling since.

Q:Tell us more about yourself
A:Well i am a devoted christian,an easy going fellow who likes fashion,traveling,reading.I enjoy modelling and I really like socializing.

                                                                               Pictures provided by a model
Q:what are things you like and that you hate about modelling ?
A:Thank you for that question what I really like about modelling is that it brings out fearfully and wonderfully made human being and not only that,it also inspires people to look and feel good about themselves.
While what i hate about modelling is the fact that you may get selected to do an advert and later on get dropped especially when you don't meet up with exact look.The casting director/client may be looking for after being called out.What I hate is you have to change your looks and at the end after meeting what the clients wants later you realize they're are no longer taking you for the job,but at the same time that's what modelling is.

Q:Where can one trace your support from in the modelling industry?
A:My family and friends have really been supportive not only financially but also to never stop believing in myself that someday I will make it big.

Q:Your greatest model?
A:David Beckham is my greatest model in this industry,though I like many but he's on top of the list.

Q:Did you take any runway classes before you became a commercial professional model?
A:yes I took classes,one who aspires to become a model should take some training as you will be taught on how to walk and do those modelling turns,we do on the runway and be confident.

Q:Which agency are you signed with?
A:I am now signed in with Model Management recently before joining this one had been with another one which I will not mention
The advantage of being part of the Model Management is they take models seriously,it is also regarded as one of the best agency.
All the models who come from Model management are well groomed.

Q:What challenges have you faced since you ventured into the industry?
A:Not being paid after you had done some work for a client and also having to wait for longer hours in turn the client would not even show up for the casting but I managed to overcome all for the love and passion for modelling.

Q:Modelling is
A:Extremely fun full of surprises and it really makes my world so round I just love it.


Q:where do you see yourself in years to come?
A:I see myself  modelling at the New York fashion week and other shows that are a syndicate with one, I've mentioned and being a brand ambassador for some big companies before I eventually start my very own line of clothing and fragrances.
FB:Malcolm Manyenga.

By Tapiwa Rubaya




                                                                                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment