Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Monday 27 February 2017

Who is Mr Model Africa 2016?The Aftv uncovers the face of MMA 2016 Jeffrey Forson.

 Jefferson Forson was crowned Mr Model Africa 2016.He carries a task of being an ambassador for autism awareness. He shares with a freelance journalist Tapiwa Rubaya about the role he has played in being an ambassador of autism.



Q:who is Jefferson Forson
A:I am Jeffrey Forson (27),a marketing executive, model and actor also I am the current Mr Model Africa 2016.My hobbies include working out,listening to audio books and spending time with loved ones.I like to eat a lot and may be that's why I work out so much. I don't go out too much.That's just the way I am.


 Q:tell us about your life,growing up?
A:I am from Ghana (half Fante and half Ashanti).My mother is from Cape Coast and my father is from Kumasi.Growing up I was always quiet and shy in school.
I wouldn't even answer a question even if I knew the right answer I also wanted to be a pilot.
I guess my mother's profession at that time influenced that,she was a flight attendant.It was until I got to senior high school that I started to break my shyness.

Q:How has your journey been since you were crowned  Mister Model Africa (2016)?
A:My journey so far as Mr Model Africa has been great.Its not an easy task because it comes with a lot of responsibility but I try to handle it a day at a time.


Q:What are the major roles for 'Minister Model Africa' in the African community?
A:As Mr Model Africa I serve as an ambassador for autism awareness.This is my social responsibility,its my duty to raise awareness of autism in Ghana and throughout Africa.I also serve as a brand ambassador for aloette geooming services and also I represent various designers outfits such as tetteh plahar,Marie val hagan and Senyofoli to mention a few.

Q:Which duties of Mister Model Africa have you fulfilled so far?
A:well with autism awareness various activities are held during the year to support the cause .This year its going to be a fashion show but not just any kind of a fashion show.I can't give you all the details all I can say its going to be fun and at the end its all supporting autistic children.

 Q:What words can you use to describe the agency you represent (Fame agency)?
A:fame model management is an agency which gives all sorts of models a platform to showcase what they have.We all have beauty in us.Everyone in their own uniqueness ,so as to make the models  marketable in the world of modelling.
Q:Since you became a member of that Fame model management ,how has you career changed?
A:As Mr Model Africa,I work very closely with the management team.I must admit,it has made my brand stronger and my job a lot easier in terms of looking for modelling jobs and securing team.

Q:Who inspires you?
A:I will have to say I. Draw my inspiration from myself.I aspire to be better everyday.
That's not something which really comes to an end.I wake up every morning knowing there is something to look forward to.Which is  working hard to improve myself.


Q:whats your work ethics?
A:i work with one philosophy.If you set your mind to something you work hard enough.There is a very low chance of failure.Thats my conviction and i stick with it.
Instagram:Jeffrey Forson
Twitter:jforson
Snapchat:Jforson1
By Tapiwa Rubaya



No comments:

Post a Comment