Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Friday 8 June 2018

Meet award winning model with James Osim


Meet award winning model James Osim from Nigeria. He is rated as one of the best young model from Nigeria.
In an interview with Tapiwa Rubaya, award winning model James Osim explains how he manages to keep up his appearance in public and he also tells us the advantages of being both photogenic and runway model.

TRWho is James Osim ? 
JO:A Top Model base in Nigeria, From cross river state, Calabar. Full of life and happiness. Love to work very hard. Enjoy seeing the smile on others faces. A man of God that love and respect my family. One day would like to be a Supermodel. If that does not work I will become an entrepreneur.

TR:What defines your work ?
JO:My work is a glamorous job with a lot of perks. Very hard work, Maintaining Physical and outer beauty has required daily work . Consistency and dedication to stay in the limelight. Working on achieving has been daily .I have never stopped progress to achieve future goals .I define my work it does not define me.

TR:You are rated as one of the best young models that Nigeria has. How do you keep up with the public appearance?
JO:God has everything to do with my Public appearance (Guidance) . It is not easy to keep Strong , bold and Humble but if you a man of God it comes naturally. I carry myself with grace and confidence because of my belief in God. I am a very confident and humble man. I show it by the way I dress and relate to people .Always respectful to people in public . You never know who you will run into or who is watching you. Everyone is "somebody" therefore I judge no one and walk a straight line in public. My reputation means a lot to me and I don't desire to ruin it with bad behavior . I keep my self respect and respect for all . That is how I keep my public appearance . Your attitude is your best dressed suit !

TR:State some of the fashion runways that you have catwalked at?
JO:Music Meet Runway, FIMA, Elima, GTBank Fashion weekend, Africa Fashion week, Naimy fashion week, Nigeria Television fashion week, Men's Fashion week.

TR:Greatest moment of your life?
JO:Winning "Top Model"  in on of the biggest fashion show in Africa. ( FIMA)

TR:You are both a runway and a photogenic model what are the advantage of both?
JO: Flexibility more work in different areas. I get to do Commercials Print , Runway and Movies.

TR:Choose between runway and photogenic?
 JO: Photogenic

TRLast year you won  the model of the year award,what did it mean to you?
JO:It was a great honor very encouraging moment and warm felt. Also made me feel my effort was not a waste.I also felt a rise above .Very happy moment that tells me never to give up on my hopes and dreams and that Hard work pays off.

TRYou have worked with designers such as F2k. What have you learnt from him?
JO:I learned to stay focus so if there are any failures it's because I side tracked !

TR:Which runway would you like to catwalk with?
JO:Milan Fashion Week, Mercedes Fashion week, New York Fashion week, Paris Fashion week. Etc

TR:Among African designers whom would you like to wear his collection and why?
JO:Mai Atafo because his designs are a cut above the rest . The stitching, Quality and style is authentic and well deserving to any Runway.

Instagram: Jamesosim
Facebook James osim

By Tapiwa Rubaya

4 comments:

  1. Great international interview, i love it to bits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great international interview, i love it to bits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enter your comment... Thanks to Aftv Sa for this wonderful interview

    ReplyDelete