Featured post

MOMENTS WITH MPILISO DAKE NYATHI

Tuesday 30 July 2019

MR BURUNDI PREPARES FOR MISTER AFRICA INTERNATIONAL 2019 PAGEANT.

 21 year old Amigo Francois was coroneted as Mister Burundi. Since his coronation he has managed to catwalk in a number of runways which include the Kigali Fashion Show which was hosted recently. In an exclusive interview with Aftv media.Amigo Francois tells us about his experience during the show and he also shares with us some of his plans as he is looking forward for Mister Africa International 2019 which is to hosted in Nigeria in November.



TR:Amigo Francois can you briefly tell us about yourself?
AF:I am Amigo François I'm 21,I do live with my family and not married yet.

TR:When did you thought of being art of the modelling industry?
AF: I liked modeling since my childhood and i have lived with it during all those previous years and last year that's when I begun my career as fashion model , fitness model and in addition  also acting.

TR:Recently  you catwalked at Kigali Fashion Week,can you share with us the experience you got there?
AF:The only thing which I learnt there, 1st was to improve my performance .
2nd the self confidence part, which I have is different .

TR:How many collections did you wore during the show?AF:I  had woren 4 collections of different designers but most of them were necked hence it  was an opportunity for me to improve my physical to world.

TR:Besides being a runway model you are also a pageant model which one came first and how?AF: As you know all fashion careers begun from to task runway weather photogenic 

TR:You are the current reigning Mr Burundi what does it mean to you and can you tell us the day when you were crowned as  Mr Burundi?AF:Being a representative model in my country, it has a significance for me and the whole country  in the different ways that will depend how I shall be wearied. Winning the pageant is a given opportunity for  the country because it will our first time in that we have such a platform of culture .

TR:As Mister Burundi,what are your plans or projects that you planning for the community in your area?AF:As a Mister Burundi  I won't be able to accomplish all the task in my area I mean in my country but the only thing which I'm sure of is that I shall share my experience to all fellow models in my area and also motivate them morally and physically so that they can have a better future.

TR:Besides working with your community,you will be representing your country at Mister Africa International are you ready for the big task?AF:Yes yes of course I am ready for that task , I will be glad if ii win that title. IG: @ thesoletucTwitter : @ thesoletucFb : @amigotucbalongYouTube : @ amigotucbalong
By Rubaya Tapiwa

No comments:

Post a Comment